Publish: 5 apps to share your content across networks
Once you’ve crafted the perfect piece of content, the next step is to publish it across your social media channels. Here are 5 awesome apps to help you with publishing your social media content:
Buffer for iOS and Android
Share and schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn – all from one place with Buffer. Any link, text, picture or video you want to share, just add it to your Buffer. Your updates will automatically be scheduled and spaced out throughout the day to post to your favorite social networks. Plus, you can custom schedule or “post now” right inside the app.
Buffer mobile apps can help you to:
- Share to multiple Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest accounts from one place.
- Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date. Just hit “Buffer”.
- Schedule your posts using a Custom Time to schedule for specific events or campaigns.
- Share from all of your favorite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
- Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
Picture No 41. Buffer
Use Hootsuite’s free mobile apps to schedule, publish, and monitor conversations from anywhere.
Picture No 42. Hootsuite
Manage all of your team’s social profiles from one mobile app—access your content calendar, mentions and more from anywhere at any time.
Facebook Pages Manager
Pages Manager helps you to manage activity on multiple Facebook Pages, all in one place.
Maintain your presence on social media when from your mobile. Publish content, manage posts and review performance from anywhere.
Picture No. 43. Sendible
- Progress bar 97%